Tri Valley Optometry has provided quality eye care services and materials to patients in the area for over 60 years. Dr. John T. Volponi began this practice in 1952 by opening offices in Livermore and Pleasanton. Dr. James E. Volponi joined the practice in 1984 to continue the tradition of fine vision care. Both doctors graduated from the University of California at Berkeley School of Optometry. Frequent continuing education classes as well as constant ophthalmic instrumentation updates maintain the quality eye care that patients expect.